Go not gently into the night, rage against the dying of the light!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Do you know my name?
Did you know where I live?
Are you a god of all gods to answer all my anxiety, fears and unhopeful questions?
Can you do me a favor?

I am just a woman that the society dictates
What will and shall I do
Can you solve this societal equation?
I beg you please!
Am I too soft-hearted to accept how the society see me?

Can you feel the struggle I have in this cruel world?
Or are you just another man without integrity which I feared of,
Are you playing also the role that the society dictate to you
I wish you are also a victim.

Can I ask you again a question?
Why are you all men so braggart of you strength?

This is just the misogyny of a woman who is pissed and breaking the chain to this yolk of slavery

Am I just the only one treated tyrannically
I wish I am not
Because my enemy is the society....

Anonymous

No comments: